Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/27/2016 10:57:17 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Handcrafted by a famed French ceramics factory founded in 1857, our casual, elegant dinnerware collection is all about the glaze. Unique finishes coat the clean, modern shapes with satin exteriors and vivid reactive glaze interiors. Offering the strength and durability of high-fired stoneware, each piece exhibits its own distinctive glazing effects.
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- Made in France
Everything you need.
- Jars Toulouse White 16.5"x10" Platter $89.95
- Tour Wine Glasses $9.95 - $12.95
- Public Glasses $7.95 - $8.95
- Aero Black 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $59.95
- Acacia Wedge Server $24.95
- Kent Wire Candle Holders $6.95 - $99.95
- Grasscloth Corsair Placemat and Fete Corsair Cotton Napkin $3.95 - $5.95
- Chilewich ® Purl Silver Vinyl Placemat and Fete Dove Cotton Napkin $3.95 - $13.95
- Chilewich ® Chroma Dark Striped Table Runner $39.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.