Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/22/2017 7:54:36 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Every modern breakthrough in efficient prep is represented in these colorful boards of high-density polypropylene designed by U.S. designer Ellis Shamoon. Reversible design doubles the convenience, while nonslip feet grip surfaces to keep food in control. Solid one-piece design with cutout handle ensures stability of gripper feet. All-purpose boards protect counters and tables from scratches.
- USDA- and FDA-grade high-density polypropylene board
- Thermoplastic elastomer nonslip gripper bar feet
- Non-porous, non-absorbent, stain-resistant, nonstick and break-resistant
- Will not chip, crack, warp or dull knives
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Made in USA
Everything you need.
- KitchenAid ® Professional Series 7-Piece Candy Apple Red Knife Block Set $299.99 sugg. $799.99
- Set of 5 Baker Nesting Bowls $39.95
- Set of 3 Warm Spatulas $12.95
- Set of 5 Salsa Solid Dish Towels $19.95
- OXO ® Grate and Slice Set $29.99
- Carter Stainless 2-Tier Fruit Basket $29.95
- KitchenAid ® Artisan Ocean Drive Stand Mixer $349.99 sugg. $429.99
- Multicolored Roosters Dish Towel $5.95
- Le Creuset ® Heritage Covered Rectangle Caribbean Baking Dish $100.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.