Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/28/2016 8:26:48 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Working in the tradition of the Abstract Expressionists and the Color Field painters, Irene Neal paints her canvases free form, allowing the quick-drying paints and inks to freeze a fluid moment in time full of “unexpected accidents.” Her subject is freedom, for which she draws endless inspiration from the bountiful wildlife and changing environment surrounding her waterfront home on Merritt Island, Fla.
Within a few years of graduating from Wilson College in Chambersburg, Pa., Neal got married and spent the next 16 years traveling with her husband. She lived, worked and studied art in Puerto Rico, Brazil, Portugal and Argentina.
Upon her return to the U.S., she studied with numerous well-known artists and became a member of the New New Painters Group. Her work has been shown throughout the Americas and Europe, and is represented in private and public collections throughout the world.
Everything you need.
- Baxter Marigold Orange Wool Rug $399.00 - $1,499.00
- Michaela Orange 20" Pillow Clearance $39.97 each reg. $44.95 each
- Trevino Chive Green 20" Pillow Clearance $44.97 each reg. $54.95 each
- Michaela Grape Purple 24"x12" Pillow $34.95 each
- Brenner Grape Purple 20" Velvet Pillow Clearance $34.97 each reg. $44.95 each
- Casey Green Throw Clearance $19.97 reg. $29.95
- Shelby Purple Throw $59.95
- Brice Vase $69.95
- Coline Vase $49.95
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.