Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2014 7:30:54 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Sculptural tabletop art with a timeless function. Inspired by magical Moroccan lanterns and mid-century design, these sleek, eco-friendly beechwood grinders are outfitted with a ceramic, plastic and chrome-plated steel mechanism for grinding either coarse salt or peppercorns. Adjustable grinder in the base allows you to set your coarseness preference. Each mill is crafted in Eastern Europe from a single block of wood, air-dried for up to a year, kiln-dried to remove any latent moisture and lightly waxed. The wood hails from forests that have been sustainably managed since the 1700s.
Details and Dimensions
Kiki Tall Beechwood Grinder. 2.9"Wx2.9"Dx9.6"H
- FSC certified beechwood
- Plastic, chrome plated steel and ceramic grinding mechanism
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Made in Czech Republic
Overall DimensionsWidth: 2.9" Depth: 2.9" Height: 9.6"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.