Baking Tools & Utensils
New Le Creuset ® Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
$45.00 sugg. $60.00
New Le Creuset ® Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
$20.00 sugg. $30.00
Meet the Designer
Carter found his calling when he spotted an iconic, surrealist stool by a late-twentieth century designer on the cover of a design magazine. “It was so beautiful and unique for that time, it made me realize that this is what I want to do.”Shop all Carter McGuyer
Glass Measuring Cups
$2.95 - $9.95
OXO ® Angle Measuring Cups
$3.99 - $7.99
Receive up to 12 months special financing for a limited time.1 Or, earn 10% back in reward dollars.2Apply Now
J.K. Adams Co. Rolling Pin
Joseph Joseph ® Adjustable Rolling Pin Plus
$19.95 sugg. $24.00
New KitchenAid ® 13-Piece Prep Set
Set Savings $49.99 open stock $52.94
Set of 3 Cool Spatulas
Set of 3 Warm Spatulas
Red Silicone Whisks
$7.95 - $9.95
Metal Handled Whisks
$7.95 - $10.95
3-Cup Flour Sifter
$3.95 - $14.95
Powdered Sugar Shaker
Cookie Dough Scoop
Ice Cream Scoop
OXO ® 15-Piece Utensil Set
Tovolo ® Black Silicone Utensils
$9.95 - $11.95
8" Icing Spatula
OXO ® Pastry Cutter
Silicone Baking Mat
Set of 24 Celebration Twist Birthday Candles
Clearance $4.97 reg. $5.95
Yellow Silicone Whisk
Set of 3 Autumn Pie Crust Cutters
Clearance $3.97 reg. $6.95
Types of Baking Tools & Utensils
- Measuring Spoons: provide precise measurements of small volumes and quantities, usually in teaspoons or tablespoons.
- Measuring Cups: provide precise measurements of larger volumes and quantities, such as cups and quarts. Measuring cups are available for both dry goods and liquids.
- Spatulas: stir ingredients and scrape the sides of bowls
Turners: aid in removing baked goods, such as cookies, from baking sheets.
- Rolling Pins: roll smooth, even layers of dough for pastries, breads and more.
- Whisks: aerate, stir and blend both wet and dry ingredients together to remove lumps in mixtures.
- Sifters and Strainers: Sieve and aerate flour, strain liquids and sauces, and dust sugar onto baked goods.
- Baking Mats: provide a non-stick surface for preparing doughs. They can also be placed on baking sheets for easy cooking and cleanup.
- Cookie Cutters, Presses and Stamps: create uniform shapes and indentations for cookies.
- Pastry Tools: icing spatulas, pastry cutters and pastry blenders aid in preparing cookies, cakes, pies and other desserts.