Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/25/2013 11:22:13 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Upscale Danish design, eco-conscious construction, and professional performance for a lifetime. The first PFOA-free nonstick cookware to market, Scanpan is crafted of squeeze-cast recycled aluminum with a patented Green Tek ceramic titanium finish that's 10 times harder than steel—so durable it's safe for use with metal utensils, cooks without fat, and cleans up in the dishwasher. Base is engineered to optimal thickness to heat up quickly and distribute heat evenly as you braise, sear, deglaze or cook in the oven (up to 500 degrees). Knobs on glass lids are the same stay-cool construction as pan handles.
Scanpan® Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Scanpan® Classic 11-Piece Cookware Set: 10.25" frypan, 3 qt. sauté pan with lid, 1 qt. saucepan with lid, 2 qt. saucepan with lid, 3 qt. saucepan with lid and 6.5 qt. stockpot with lid.
- Squeeze-cast recycled aluminum
- Patented ceramic titanium with nonstick Green Tek surface
- Superior heat retention
- Stay-cool Bakelite handles
- Glass lids
- Compatible with all cooktops except induction
- Safe for use with all utensils including metal
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 500 degrees; hand wash for best results
- Made in Denmark
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.
More Scanpan® Classic Cookware