Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/2/2015 4:46:17 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
A stovetop classic from the fine craftsmen at Le Creuset. Friendly traditional kettle in quick-heating carbon steel is finished in kitchen-friendly cherry porcelain enamel with stay-cool handle and pleasant whistle. Perfect for smaller kitchens or serving tea for two. Le Creuset teakettle in ink also available.
View all Le Creuset products
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset ® Demi Cherry Red Teakettle. 1.25 qt. 6.5" dia. x 10.25"H
- Porcelain enamel coated carbon steel
- Phenolic handle
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Hand wash
- Made in Thailand
With SpoutWidth: 9.5" Overall DimensionsHeight: 10.25" Diameter: 6.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
- Do not bang the teakettle down onto a stove's/counter's surface.
- Repeated banging may damage the exterior surface.
- Don't place kettle on heat source without having water in kettle.
- Never leave a kettle simmering for long periods of time on heat
- Overheating of kettle may damage the enamel on the base.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.