Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/18/2013 8:17:32 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Designed and engineered by Robert Welch Designs in the English Cotswolds, this Signature bread knife offers the home chef a unique value with a new hybrid of European and Asian cutting-edge technologies. Its long serrated blade neatly slices through crusts and pastries without compressing their soft interior. Rated in the top 1% of all brand knives by CATRA (Cutlery and Allied Trades Research Association) for their initial sharpness and edge retention, Signature knives have won major international design awards including the "Highest Possible Grade Achieved" by the Craft Guild of Chefs. Fully-forged and robotically engineered, Signature knives feature German stainless steel blades—each uniquely curved to optimize the cutting action for each knife's function. Engineered using World Edge Geometry™, blades are honed, hardened and tempered to razor sharpness with a precision 15-degree edge angle that cuts and slices effortlessly; full-tang blades extend the entire length from tip to heel for strength, durability and balance. Black synthetic Dupont™ handle with a signature "RW" stainless steel logo is moulded precisely and angled to feel as if it's custom-fit to the hand.
Robert Welch® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Robert Welch® Signature Bread Knife. 8.5" 13.5"H
- Award-winning design by Robert Welch Designs, England
- Unique combination of cutting-edge technologies from Europe and Asia
- German stainless steel full-tang blade
- Long serrated blade neatly slices through crusts without compressing soft interior
- Ergonomic Dupont™ synthetic curved handle
- Hand wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsHeight: 13.5" ShankHeight: 8.5" HandleHeight: 4.5"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.