Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/28/2015 8:44:16 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With the motto "forever better," Miele was founded in Germany in 1899 and has since grown to become the world's largest family-owned and -operated appliance company. Renowned for refined stylish and state-of-the-art engineering, every premium Miele product is a breakthrough in its category demonstrating the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Unique and stylish vacuum systems with customized bags and filters are tailored to the precise needs of any household.
The all-purpose Kona canister vacuum with integrated accessories features a new, low-noise powerful vortex motor, +/- suction control via foot switch with six power settings, and deluxe comfort-grip handle with Electro Plus electrobrush control. The unique electrostatically charged, 6-layer GN AirClean™ FilterBag™ captures fine particulate while the revolutionary AirClean Sealed System® keeps it contained. Hygienic HEPA exhaust filter traps 99.95% of respirable particulate and allergens. Dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle are fully integrated.
Details and Dimensions
Miele S8390 Kona Canister Vacuum Cleaner. 14"Wx13"Dx21"H
- For use on all surfaces from smooth flooring to high-pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- Low-noise 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Suction control via +/- with 6 power settings
- Exclusive AirClean Sealed System
- Includes one unique 4.76-qt. type GN 6-layer AirClean FilterBag with self-locking Auto-Seal™ (replacements sold separately)
- Active AH50 HEPA filter included traps 99.5% of particulate (replace annually)
- Deluxe handle grip with electrobrush controls
- Lightweight skeleton construction
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs, sold separately
- Electric telescopic stainless steel wand
- Electro Plus electrobrush
- Parquet twister floor tool
- Integrated dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle
- Long electrical cord with one-touch automatic rewind
- 33-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsWidth: 14" Depth: 13" Height: 21"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.