Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/5/2015 5:12:19 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers, this whimsical footed crumber is fashioned in the shape of a hedgehog to whisk away table debris with its fan of sturdy, utilitarian horsehair bristles.
Blind since the age of four, Friedrich Redecker attended the Soest School for the Blind where he learned the fine art of brushmaking. Having perfected the craft over his lifetime, Redecker went on to found his namesake company in 1935, passing his knowledge to his sons who have continued his legacy. Distinguished by the finest craftsmanship and the integrity of all-natural materials, our curated Redecker collection will serve you and your family for years and generations to come.
Details and Dimensions
Redecker ® Hedgehog Crumb Brush. 4.5"Wx0.5"Dx7"H
- Handcrafted in Germany by the Redecker family of artisan brushmakers
- Natural horsehair bristles
- Beechwood handle
- Maintain handle periodically with linseed oil
- Wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo, wrap in towel and press excess water
- Air dry
- Made in Germany
Overall DimensionsWidth: 4.5" Depth: 0.5" Height: 7"
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.