Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2014 1:35:03 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Clean with an extra purpose. The Toockie Project is a win-win situation for natural home cleaning and lending a helping hand to women artisans from a small village in India. These artisans hand-knit every Toockie from a blend of 100% organic cotton and natural jute, an economical and eco-friendly replacement for wasteful paper towels and other disposable scrubbers. Working to feed their families and achieve economic independence, these women create these ultra-versatile cloths that safely scrub just about everything, including granite, marble and other stone countertops, stainless steel, dishes, appliances and walls, cars and even your children. Each pack of three Toockies is signed by the artisan who crafted them, and you can view her photo and individual wish for the future at www.toockies.com.
Details and Dimensions
Set of three assorted Toockies® cleaning cloths. 7.5"Wx7.5"D
- 100% organic cotton and natural jute
- Hand-knitted through the Toockies Project
- Machine washable
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 7.5" Depth: 7.5"
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.