Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/15/2014 6:26:50 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Ottoman is scaled extra-wide and chicly tailored in a snowy cotton-poly slipcover to refresh the room with a chic, casual attitude. For the ultimate lounge, pull up the optional matching Klyne Chair and a Half. Also a striking entry piece, window seat or bench at the foot of the bed.
After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Klyne II Slipcovered Ottoman and a Half 45"Wx21"Dx17"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
- Flexolator spring suspension
- Hardwood legs with flannel finish
- Prewashed slipcover is 72% cotton and 28% polyester
- Machine wash removable slipcovers
- 100% cotton muslin base fabric
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 45" Depth: 21" Height: 17" SeatWidth: 45" Depth: 21" Height: 17"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Professional upholstery cleaning only. Do not dry clean.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- SW: Clean w/H2O based cleaning agents or mild water-free solvent.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.