Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/28/2015 4:17:11 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Deep-fry like the pros with this high-capacity, high-powered system that can cook up to two pounds of food. State-of-the-art features help you achieve perfect results for a variety of crisp-fried foods: 17,500 watts of power, an oversized, fog-free tempered glass window, adjustable temperature control with oil heat readiness indicator, and replaceable carbon filter. Built-in timer, cool-touch handle and dishwasher-safe parts add convenience.
Details and Dimensions
Krups ® High Performance Deep Fryer. 18.75"Wx13"Dx11.25"H
- Brushed stainless-steel base
- Fog-free tempered glass window
- Stainless steel basket
- Cool-touch handle and control panel
- 1.2 gallon capacity
- 17,500 watt power
- Adjustable temperature control to 375 degrees
- LED oil heat indicator light
- 30-minute dial timer
- Replace changeable carbon filter every 20 uses
- Clean base with a damp cloth
- Lid, bowl, filter support and frying basket are dishwasher-safe
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.75" Depth: 13" Height: 11.25"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.