Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/20/2014 4:52:50 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For the perfect pour, store and preserve two varietals at once with this state-of-the-art wine keeper-dispenser. Two 50-degree pre-set chilling chambers can be customized separately to your preferred temperature between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Each is outfitted with an aerator to advance the "breathing" process and open up the full bouquet of wines quickly, while simultaneously vacuum-pressurizing contents to delay oxidation (5–7 days for white wine, 7–10 days for red wine). Twenty permanent settings are code by wine type, or you can choose your own. When switched on, the system begins cooling/preservation mode, and automatically stops if no bottle is in place. Designed for use with traditional glass wine bottles with cork tops.
Details and Dimensions
Krups ® Wine Dispenser. 16.5"Wx11"Dx19.6"H
- Heavy-duty plastic, metal and electrical parts
- Two 50-degree chilling chambers are customizable to between 7 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit
- Choose manual or one of 20 pre-set temperature settings by wine type
- Not compatible with plastic or screw-top bottles
- LED lights help you identify bottles
- Clean exterior, chilling chamber, rear panel and drip try with a damp cloth
- Hand wash air filter
- Follow instructions for dispensing cartridge cleaning
- Clean glass door with household glass cleaner
- Shorter power cord reduces entangling
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 16.5" Depth: 11" Height: 19.6"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.