Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/24/2014 10:12:21 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only
The dynamic patterning and handcrafted artistry of African Kuba cloth tells a story that stretches back centuries. Traditionally used in ritual ceremonies, these exquisitely crafted cloths are rife with meaning and symbolism, relaying ancestral lineage or describing one's status, age and character. The rich history and exemplary designs of these exceptional textiles have been created exclusively for us by present-day artisans of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Handwoven of raffia palm fibers on a single-heddle loom, cloths are enhanced with appliqué, beading or embroidered and pieced together into one-of-a-kind patterns, each one a unique work of art. Each textile is framed under glass in espresso-finished pine.
Details and Dimensions
Kuba Cloth. 29"Wx1"Dx36"H
- Raffia fiber
- Uniquely embellished and patterned
- Pine frame with espresso finish
- Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with soft, dry cloth
- Hangs vertically or horizontally
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 29" Depth: 1" Height: 36"
Tip for Hanging D-Rings
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Can hang horizontally.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.