Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 1:22:51 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Le Creuset puts their signature on this professional-quality, triple-layer cookware, an expression of their passion for quality and engineering excellence. Premium stainless steel with a beautiful luster sandwiches a "total" aluminum core—from the base all the way up to the drip-free, precision pour rims—for even heat throughout. A special magnetic steel makes it perfect for all cooktops, including induction.
View all Le Creuset products
Le Creuset® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Le Creuset ® Signature Nonstick 8" Frypan. 8" dia.
- Stainless steel exterior, aluminum core and nonstick interior
- Dripless pour rims
- Brushed magnetic stainless steel exterior
- Ergonomic stay-cool stainless steel handle
- For use with traditional gas and electric, induction and ceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe to 425 degrees
- Not freezer- or microwave-safe
- Made in Portugal
Item Number: SSP2300-20
Overall DimensionsDiameter: 8" With HandlesDepth: 14" Height: 5.5"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.