Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2016 11:32:30 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
More Le Creuset® Cherry Cookware
- Le Creuset ® Signature 7.25 qt. Round Cerise Red French Oven with Lid $360.00 sugg. $515.00
- Le Creuset ® Signature 5.5 qt. Round Cerise Red French Oven with Lid $320.00 sugg. $460.00
- Le Creuset ® Signature 10" Cerise Red Skillet $160.00 sugg. $230.00
- Le Creuset ® Signature 1.75 qt. Cerise Red Saucepan with Lid $175.00 sugg. $250.00
- Le Creuset ® Signature 3.75 qt. Cerise Red Everyday Pan $285.00 sugg. $410.00
Everything you need.
- Le Creuset ® Enameled Cast Iron Cookware Cleaner $20.00 sugg. $29.00
- Oil Mister $14.95
- OXO ® Cast Iron Brush $9.99
- Lodge ® Cast Iron Square Panini Press $29.95
- OXO ® Nylon Utensils $6.99 - $39.99
- Rösle Locking Tongs $28.95 - $31.95
- Rösle Garlic Press $48.95
- FSC Teak Rectangular Cutting Boards with Well $29.95 - $49.95
- OXO ® Chopper $19.99
How to Clean a Le Creuset Grill Pan
Le Creuset grill pans are made with seasoned cast iron, which should never be cleaned with soap. If there are bits of food stuck to the bottom of the pan, fill with a couple cups of water and bring to a boil over the stove. As the water boils, the leftover food will unstick and float to the top. Gently scrape off stubborn bits with a metal spatula, then remove from the heat and dump into the sink. Run hot water over the pan—cold water may cause warping—rinse, empty the water, then dry with a wad of paper towels. Once dry, place it back onto the stove over low heat to dry fully. If re-seasoning is needed, rub the grill with a light layer of vegetable shortening or oil, then remove from heat. Dish soap and regular washing methods may be used on porcelain outside of the grill pan.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.