Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/22/2014 6:54:21 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Clubby classic distinguishes itself with refined lines, distinctive color, great detailing and traditional deep-seated comfort. Chosen for its extra texture and supple hand, Liam's gorgeous pewter leather is accented with hand-hammered gunmetal nailheads that trace the chair's slim track arms and pronounced base. Plump tight back takes a relaxing tilt to the ample seat cushion, set on hardwood legs, subtly tapered for a lighter look.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Liam Leather Chair 28"Wx38"Dx35"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable hardwood frame
- Full-aniline dyed leather
- Hand-hammered nailhead trim
- Seat cushion is soy-based polyfoam wrapped in downproof ticking
- Tight back is soy-based polyfoam with regenerated synthetic fiber
- Eight-way, hand-tied suspension
- Hardwood legs with vintage chestnut finish
- Made in North Carolina, USA
SeatWidth: 19" Depth: 23" Height: 17" Overall DimensionsWidth: 28" Depth: 38" Height: 35" ArmWidth: 27" Depth: 2.5" Height: 24"
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.