Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/23/2014 5:18:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Clubby classic distinguishes itself with refined lines, distinctive color, great detailing and traditional deep-seated comfort. Chosen for its extra texture and supple hand, Liam's gorgeous pewter leather is accented with hand-hammered gunmetal nailheads that trace the sofa's slim track arms and pronounced base. Plump tight back takes a relaxing tilt to the ample seat cushions, set on hardwood legs, subtly tapered for a lighter look.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Liam Loveseat 58"Wx37"Dx35"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable hardwood frame
- Full-aniline dyed leather
- Hand-hammered nailhead trim
- Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam wrapped in downproof ticking
- Tight back is soy-based polyfoam with regenerated synthetic fiber
- Cushion is haven wrapped in accord ticking, tight back
- Eight-way, hand-tied suspension
- Hardwood legs
- Made in North Carolina, USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 58" Depth: 37" Height: 35" SeatWidth: 49" Depth: 25" Height: 17" ArmWidth: 27" Depth: 2.5" Height: 24"
Custom Furniture Options
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Cleaning code will vary depending on fabric selected.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.