Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/28/2016 9:47:26 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
- Lid for Bowl with Clear Lid $0.50
- Dryden Leather Corner Chair $2,099.00
- Dryden Leather Right Bumper $2,500.00
- Dryden Leather Left Bumper $2,500.00
- Dryden Leather Right Arm Chaise Lounge $2,500.00
- Dryden Leather Left Arm Chaise Lounge $2,500.00
- Dryden Leather Right Arm Apartment Sofa $3,099.00
- Dryden Leather Left Arm Apartment Sofa $3,099.00
- Dryden Leather 3-Piece Left Bumper Sectional $7,698.00
- Dryden Leather 3-Piece Right Bumper Sectional $7,698.00
- Dryden Leather 3-Piece Two Bumper Sectional $7,099.00
- Dryden Leather 3-Piece Sectional $8,297.00
- Dryden Leather 2-Piece Right Arm Chaise Sectional $5,599.00
- Dryden Leather 2-Piece Left Arm Chaise Sectional $5,599.00
Everything you need.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Avoid severe temperature change; bring to room temperature.
- Never transfer a cold container directly to oven/microwave.
- Do not place hot container on wet or cold surface.
- Do not add liquid to very hot or very cold dish.
- If the glass is chipped or cracked, discard immediately.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.