Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/2/2015 1:07:33 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Champion pitmaster Charlie McKenna of Chicago's Lillie's Q restaurants is the mind behind this unique dry rub with a versatile flavor profile that sparks a range of rubbed or marinated foods from beef, pork and poultry or seasons fries and veggies. The savory, spicy blend spiked with jalapeños can be rubbed on foods in advance (from 15 minutes to 24 hours before), or mixed with apple juice, beer or other liquids for a zesty marinade.
Details and Dimensions
Lillie's Q Carolina Dirt Rub. 6 oz.
- Paprika, sugar, salt, onion powder, chili powder, mustard, garlic powder, oregano, jalapeños and other spices
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Refrigerate after opening
- Produced in a facility that processes nuts
- Made in USA
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.