Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/29/2016 2:27:43 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
More Lodge ® Cast Iron Cookware
Everything you need.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.