Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/31/2015 7:28:29 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Grandma was on to something with the timeless cast iron skillet, preferred by many chefs. With all the benefits of cooking with cast iron without the hassle of seasoning, this ready-to-use pre-seasoned pan gives that homespun cast iron appeal and solid performance. The process of seasoning is done with a proprietary, high-density vegetable oil formula that is sprayed on electrostatically and then heated in industrial-grade gas ovens to ensure deep penetration into the cast iron surface. Renowned for its superior heat retention, cast iron also keeps its cool to serve chilled salads, desserts and cold dishes—and this deep, lidded skillet is ideal for taking foods to picnics and potlucks. Can be used on induction ranges and ceramic cooktops. Because of its extremely high heat retention, cast iron is a versatile material that can be used on almost any heat source—even over a grill or campfire. From pan-fried fish to cornbread, and pizza to bacon and eggs, cast iron skillets, griddles, pans and woks cook up an outdoor feast. This heavy-duty cookware serves up sides, too.
See it in action to learn how to cook with and care for the classic cookware. Learn more.
View all Lodge products
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Deep Skillet. 10.5"Wx16.5"Dx5.5"H
- Cast iron
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Video available (see additional photos)
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 10.5" Depth: 16.5" Height: 5.5"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.