Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/1/2015 3:34:39 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Lodge ® Cast Iron Wok
Pickup Check store pickup options
Grandma was on to something with the timeless cast iron skillet, preferred by many chefs. Ready-to-use pre-seasoned wok gives that homespun cast iron appeal and solid performance. Renowned for its superior heat retention, cast iron also keeps its cool to serve chilled salads, desserts and cold dishes. Suitable for oven or grill, induction ranges and ceramic cooktops, this versatile wok doubles as a chef's pan for stirfrys, sautéing and searing.
More Lodge® available via special order. Please contact your local store.
Details and Dimensions
Lodge ® Cast Iron Wok. 18.25"Wx14.35"Dx4.5"H
- Preseasoned cast iron
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Soy-based, vegetable oil coating gives a natural nonstick finish
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees
- Hand wash
- Hand dry immediately after rinsing to avoid rusting
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 18.25" Depth: 14.35" Height: 4.5" Base DiameterDiameter: 5.5" Interior DiameterDiameter: 14.35"
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
- Hand wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Dry immediately after washing.
- If washed with detergent or soap, reseason cast iron.
- Highly acidic foods may react with cast iron.
- Reseason by baking vegetable oil into pan at a high temperature.
- If rust forms, scour to remove and reseason.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.