Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/14/2015 12:54:10 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Paola Navone is a world-renowned architect, designer, art director, interior decorator, industrial planner, creator of events and, in her words, “a little bit of an anthropologist.” She is a dreamer, she is curious, she appreciates the eclectic.
She is Italian by birth but calls the world home. She is a natural entertainer who finds joy in impromptu gatherings around the table to celebrate a beautifully simple menu.
We invited Paola to design a collection of tableware and furnishings exclusively for Crate and Barrel. We welcome you to dinner with friends...and Paola Navone..”
More Mallorca Platters
Everything you need.
Here's more to consider.
- Marin White Large Oval Serving Platter $39.95
- Hyde Large Jar Clearance $34.97 reg. $44.95
- Marin White Oval Baking Dish 10"x13.75" $24.95
- Marin White Centerpiece Bowl $24.95
- Como Swirl Platter $89.95
- Beck Tray $49.95
- Beck Serving Board $29.95
- Marin White Large Serving Bowl $39.95
- Luau 8.25"x23.5" Party Platter $29.95
- Marin White Gravy Boat $19.95
- Marin White Small Cake Stand Clearance $19.97 reg. $29.95
- Lunea Melamine White 19"x9.5" Long Serving Platter $14.95
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.