Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 3:02:13 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
As founder of the Creative Common Good, Los Angeles based designer Daniel Stromborg makes home furnishings that are both elegant and simple, though as he observes, ‘making things simple is, in fact, quite difficult.’
He honed this design approach under the mentorship of renowned industrial and furniture designers in both Chicago and Los Angeles. First studying at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and later graduating from the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, Stromborg learned to continually analyze and evolve his ideas to create clean, contemporary, original forms from industrial materials.
Every detail, no matter how subtle, is carefully considered because Stromborg believes ‘that a well-designed object, even if not initially noticed, can help make a person’s life a little better.
Everything you need.
- Sedona Grey Bath Accessories $16.95 - $24.95
- Sedona Grey Hamper with Liner Set Savings $109.95 open stock $119.90
- Sedona Grey Totes $24.95 - $39.95
- Sedona Grey Quilts and Pillow Shams $34.95 - $289.95
- Taza Grey Duvet Covers and Pillow Shams $19.95 - $129.95
- Raj Grey Reversible Quilt $169.95 - $199.95
- Lila Curtains Sale $31.95 - $47.95 reg. $39.95 - $59.95
- Aviva Vase $59.95
- Rikki Vase Clearance $24.97 reg. $29.95
Here's more to consider.
- Pavillion Black Floor Mirror $599.00
- Maxx Chocolate Floor Mirror $699.00
- Maxx Chocolate Wall Mirror $399.00
- Rory II Square Wall Mirror $79.95
- Silver Birch Rectangular Wall Mirror $349.00
- Colette Oval Wall Mirror $199.00
- Blake Sumatra Rectangular Wall Mirror $299.00
- Aaliyah Rectangular Wall Mirror $499.00
- Dori Wall Mirror $249.00
- Dish Round Wall Mirror $269.00
- Intarsia Rectangular Wall Mirror $399.00
- Jaxon Rectangular Wall Mirror $299.00
Information and instructions
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.