Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/31/2015 12:00:58 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Winding vines and bounteous blossom heads bloom soft neutrals on charcoal in this 2008 botanical pattern by Anu Luhtanan. This nature-inspired design is named after the springtime bloom of birch branches ("Ritva"). Shams have 1" flange and back-flap closure. Bed pillows also available.
Details and Dimensions
Marimekko Ritva King Sham. 20"W x36"D
- Pattern designed by Anu Luhtanan; 2008
- 100% cotton sateen
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; warm iron as needed
- Made in Pakistan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 20" Depth: 36"
Try our Bedding Planner Design Tool
- Machine wash cold, like colors, no bleach, gentle cycle.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.