Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/5/2015 8:17:59 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Part of Maija Isola's 1957 nature series, Ruusupuu (translated from the Finnish as "rosewood") is the designer's interpretation of wild angelica found in moist habitats and near lakes and streams. Soft blue vining foliage silhouettes on white in a thirsty cotton jacquard weave that reverses the pattern on the other side.
Details and Dimensions
Marimekko Ruusupuu Bath Towel. 30"x56"
- Designed by Maija Isola in 1957
- 100% cotton
- 550 gram
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low; cool iron as needed
- Do not bleach
- Made in India
Overall DimensionsWidth: 30" Depth: 56"
- Use only non-chlorine bleach.
- Machine wash cold, like colors, no bleach, gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- May be dry cleaned.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.