Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/5/2015 3:52:12 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Part of designer Maija Isola's 1957 nature series, Ruusupuu (translated from the Finnish as "rosewood") is her interpretation of wild angelica found in moist habitats and near lakes and streams. This Marimekko shower curtain features navy blossoms that dot the detailed silhouette of vining foliage in soft blue printed on white 100% cotton twill.
Details and Dimensions
Marimekko Ruusupuu Shower Curtain. 72"Wx72"D
- Designed by Maija Isola in 1957
- 100% cotton twill
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; warm iron as needed
- Use with shower curtain liner
- Made in Pakistan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 72" Depth: 72"
- Machine wash cold, like colors, no bleach, gentle cycle.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.