Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/28/2014 3:37:02 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Centuries of Chinese craftsmanship meet mid-century modern in a warm, minimal classic that offers a fresh take on home entertaining. Fluid design pairs a fully featured bar with a spacious media center. Two solid doors open the bar with built-in shelves on each door and ample shelf storage for bottles and glassware, plus a hanging rack for stemware and a drawer for bar tools. Four-tiered media rack hides behind a slatted door for an on-trend look that also keeps electronics open to remote control. Flip the three flat shelves flip to their grooved sides to easily repurpose the space for additional bottle storage. Crafted of solid weathered elm with traditional wood-on-wood joinery techniques—without the use of nails or screws--this clean, contemporary cabinet is enhanced by a multi-step tung tree oil finish that heightens sweeping hardwood grain.
Details and Dimensions
Marin Large Bar/Media Cabinet 57.5"Wx22"Dx40"H
- Solid elm
- Traditional wood-on-wood joinery
- Solid wood shelves and drawer levelers
- Tung tree oil exterior finish, water-based interior finish
- Bar side has two fixed and four adjustable shelves, hanging rack and built-in shelves on the doors
- Media side has three adjustable shelves
- Steel handles
- Anti-tip hardware included
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 57.5" Depth: 22" Height: 40" Left Side OpeningWidth: 19.125" Depth: 18.5" Height: 34" Right Side OpeningWidth: 34.875" Depth: 18.5" Height: 34"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- To avoid marking, do not place rubber ON SURFACE (FOOT PADS, ETC)
- For indoor use only.
- Handcrafted and unique, slight variation may occur.
- For soil build-up, wipe with damp cloth & dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your furniture purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your delivery or warehouse/store pickup to arrange a return. For Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect. We will accept a return provided the return is completed within 30 days of delivery. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.