Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/20/2014 2:00:56 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Our "Italian Cooking Essentials" collection from famed chef and restaurateur Mario Batali expands with a Bistro Pan in red. Enameled cast iron pan ensures superior low-heat cooking and exceptional heat retention. Oven or stovetop, this versatile pan is ideal for braising, one-pot meals, stocks, sauces and more. Close-fitting lid traps moisture; large handle makes for easy oven-to-table transport. Clean in the dishwasher, with Bar Keepers Friend or baking soda as described below.
Details and Dimensions
Red Bistro Pan with Lid. 13" dia. x 4.75"H
- Cast iron with enamel coating
- Cast stainless steel knob
- Especially suited for low-heat cooking
- For stovetop and oven use to 475 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric, or ceramic (up to medium heat only) and induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe; clean with Bar Keepers Friend; or for stains and more thorough cleaning: pour ½ cup of baking soda into a small bowl. Gradually add small amounts of water to the baking soda, mixing until a paste is formed. Apply the paste to the enamel cast iron cookware and allow to soak for one hour. Use a cellulose sponge to gently scrub the stain from the cookware.
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsHeight: 4.75" Diameter: 13" With HandlesWidth: 16"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.