Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/27/2015 1:04:10 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Outlet Item. Available for Shipping Only.
Our "Italian Cooking Essentials" collection from famed chef and restaurateur Mario Batali expands with a Bistro Pan in red. Enameled cast iron pan ensures superior low-heat cooking and exceptional heat retention. Oven or stovetop, this versatile pan is ideal for braising, one-pot meals, stocks, sauces and more. Close-fitting lid traps moisture; large handle makes for easy oven-to-table transport. Clean in the dishwasher, with Bar Keepers Friend or baking soda as described below.
Details and Dimensions
Red Bistro Pan with Lid. 13" dia. x 4.75"H
- Cast iron with enamel coating
- Cast stainless steel knob
- Especially suited for low-heat cooking
- For stovetop and oven use to 475 degrees
- For use with traditional gas and electric, or ceramic (up to medium heat only) and induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe; clean with Bar Keepers Friend; or for stains and more thorough cleaning: pour ½ cup of baking soda into a small bowl. Gradually add small amounts of water to the baking soda, mixing until a paste is formed. Apply the paste to the enamel cast iron cookware and allow to soak for one hour. Use a cellulose sponge to gently scrub the stain from the cookware.
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsHeight: 4.75" Diameter: 13" With HandlesWidth: 16"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.