Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/6/2016 2:54:38 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Tips for Hanging Curtain Panels
When it comes to length, would you like the panels to hang simply with a 1" clearance (avoiding dust), or would you like them to "puddle" 6-8" onto the floor for added drama?
Measure your windows. Once you've determined the look, measure the window and area to be covered by the curtain panels.
Measuring Width: In addition to measuring the width of the window, determine how much overlap you'd like on each side (1-3" is typical).
Measuring Height: It is typical to mount curtain rods 4" from the top of the window. You can add height to a room by mounting the rod closer to the ceiling. All of our curtain panel heights are measured from the top of the rod pocket to the bottom of the hem. If you are using curtain rings, you will need to add those into your measurements (approximately 1.5-2").
- Matte Nickel .75"dia.x28"–48" Curtain Rod Set $39.95
- Matte Nickel .75"dia.x48"–88" Curtain Rod Set $49.95
- Matte Nickel .75"dia.x88"–120" Curtain Rod Set $59.95
- Matte Nickel .75"dia.x120"–170" Curtain Rod Set $69.95
- Matte Nickel 1.25"dia.x28"–48" Curtain Rod Set $49.95
- Matte Nickel 1.25"dia.x48"–88" Curtain Rod Set $59.95
- Matte Nickel 1.25"dia.x88"–120" Curtain Rod Set $69.95
- Matte Nickel 1.25"dia.x120"–170" Curtain Rod Set $79.95
- Set of 2 Matte Nickel Curtain Tie Backs $19.95
- Set of 7 Matte Nickel Curtain Rings $16.95
Everything you need.
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Wipe with damp cloth.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.