Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/19/2014 2:58:42 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Embrace the art of organization with our exclusive MAX modular chrome shelving system. Create the ultimate, efficient pantry with your custom combination of two 6-shelf and one 3-shelf chrome units that can stand alone or connect together to fit your needs and your space. Set also includes a convenient rolling cart with durable white metal top and four deep, generous drawer baskets. Easy-slide drawers are outfitted with liners to create a flat surface. Two locking casters secure the cart for stability.
Details and Dimensions
MAX Pantry Chrome Modular Shelving Set. 2 Chrome 6-Shelf Unit, 1 Chrome 3-Shelf Unit, 1 4-Drawer Cart with White Top. 99"Wx16"Dx76.75"H
- Chrome-plated iron
- Cart has steel top with white powdercoat finish
- Four drawer baskets with polypropylene liners
- Individual drawer capacity is 25 lbs.
- Four plastic casters, two locking increments)
- Multiple units can be connected to create one large unit, no additional hardware required (individual connector shelves sold separately)
- Individual shelf capacity is 150 lbs.
- Leg levelers included
- Clean chrome with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly (do not use abrasive cleaners)
- Made in Taiwan
Overall DimensionsWidth: 99" Depth: 16" Height: 76.75"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.