Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/6/2016 5:49:52 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Bassmi Ibrahim was encouraged by a high school art teacher to pursue a career in the arts. This early , coupled with many outings photograph the Mediterranean shore with his father, led Ibrahim to the Cairo, Egypt, where he studied art. Following his studies, he served as an apprentice in an art teacher’s studio for many years. Currently based in Tampa Bay, Ibrahim works in mixed media, creating paintings that have been shown at museums, art centers and galleries throughout the United States.
Working intuitively, Ibrahim approaches each painting from a meditative state. As a vision presents itself he translates it onto canvas, applying layers of transparent pigment to capture the transcendent experience. Absent of literal meaning his works mimic the movement of air and water, of growth and transformation, inviting viewers to experience what he terms the “Is-ness” of life.
Everything you need.
- Crosshatch Metal Wall Candle Holder $169.00
- Alura Oval Ceramic Vases $89.95 - $99.95
- Maura Red 23" Pillow $59.95 each
- Maura Orange 23" Pillow $59.95 each
- Doucette Rust 20" Pillow $69.95 each
- Lynx Grey Striped Hand Knotted Wool Rug $799.00 - $2,599.00
- Angle Pewter Floor Lamp $169.00
- Liza Table Lamp $149.00
- Noir Bar Cart Clearance $419.00 reg. $599.00
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.