Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/4/2015 6:42:49 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
The shag never skips a beat when re-choreographed in stain-resistant, colorfast polypropylene. It has the same sink-in softness as wool, without the shedding. In fact, you'll swear it's New Zealand wool until you see how it withstands today's comings and goings.
Order rugs (up to 6'x9') on-line and pickup in a store near you. It's fast, easy and free. Choose the Store Pickup option at Check Out. Learn More.
For 8'x10' and larger rugs, an associate can arrange a convenient warehouse pick-up or delivery.
Details and Dimensions
Memphis Stone Rug Swatch. 12" sq.
- 100% polypropylene
- 100% woven jute backing
- Rug pad recommended
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Made in Belgium
Overall DimensionsWidth: 12" Depth: 1.75" Height: 12"
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Clip, do not pull, if snagging occurs.
- Not for use over carpeting without appropriate rug pad.
- Vacuum with a non-rotary attachment.
- Spot clean with cleaner specific for synthetic fiber.
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slipping, to prevent color transfer
- to carpeting or floors, to protect the finish on varnished floors,
- and to protect the rug from heavy furniture.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth.
- Rotate periodically to ensure even wear.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.