Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/1/2014 6:41:18 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
A new antique, crafted with all the rich detail of a classic 1930s Parisian leather club chair with a full-grain Brompton leather finished at a 150-year-old tannery known for its Old World artisanry. Hand-applied brass nailheads in two sizes follow the lines of the curved base, cushy rounded arms, and square back with a restful slant. Legs are finished in a vintage chestnut stain. Each loveseat will truly be one of a kind due to natural wrinkles and scarring in the hide and an innovative tannage technique that highlights the leather's natural tones and rich colors.
After you place your order, we will send a leather swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the leather swatch before finalizing your order.
Details and Dimensions
Metropole Leather Loveseat 66"Wx36"Dx33"H
- Eco-friendly construction
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions are soy-based polyfoam wrapped in regenerated synthetic fiber and encased in downproof ticking
- Tight back is filled with soy-based polyfoam and regenerated synthetic fibers
- Eight-way hand-tied suspension
- Full-aniline leather
- Brass nailhead trim
- Hardwood legs have a chestnut stain
- See additional frame options below
- Made in North Carolina, USA
SeatDepth: 23" Height: 17" Overall DimensionsWidth: 66" Depth: 36" Height: 33"
Custom Furniture Options
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Wrinkles, scarring, and color variation are inherent to leather.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.