Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/7/2015 12:25:21 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The deluxe, full-size upright Cat and Dog vacuum is especially designed for pet households and includes strategic features to eliminate hair, dander and odor. Quiet two-motor system operates suction and rotary turbobrush separately. SwivelNeck™ makes it a breeze to maneuver around and under low-clearance furniture and angle into every corner. The handheld Mini Turbo Brush takes on upholstery, carpeted steps and other hard-to-reach spots. Four-speed suction and automatic carpet height adjustment maximize pet hair removal, while the 6-layer electrostatically charged FilterBag™ captures fine particulate and the revolutionary AirClean Sealed System® keeps it contained. Charcoal-activated Active AirClean™ filter helps reduce odors; LED headlight helps prevent dirt from hiding. An impressive 54-foot cleaning radius reduces hassle.
- ABS plastic
- Powerful 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- 4,800 rpm brush roller motor
- 2-motor system with separate control for Mini Turbo Brush
- Suction control via rotary dial with 4 power settings
- Patented SwivelNeck technology allows for extreme maneuverability
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- Handheld Mini Turbo Brush
- Includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery tool and extra-long crevice nozzle
- Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System
- AAC30 Active AirClean charcoal filter and pre-motor filter
- Includes one 6-layer, 5.45-qt. type U AirClean FilterBags (replacements sold separately)
- LED headlight for maximum visibility
- Includes free H10 HEPA filter (replace annually)
- 12-foot integrated flexible hose
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs
- Lightweight, telescopic aluminum wand
- 54-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Anti-tipping device for stability when using accessories
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.