Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/2/2015 5:36:05 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Efficient universal stick upright is designed for even the most sensitive smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting. Combination floor tool allows you to transition quickly from floors to carpeted surfaces with the flick of a switch. Wide thread lifters help collect dirt and dust while the lint catcher grabs surface threads and dirt. Modular design easily transforms into a handheld vacuum cleaner. Electrostatically charged AirClean™ filter, designed for normal use, retains up to 94% of particles.
- For smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- Powerful 1,000-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Max/min speed control
- Intensive Clean Plus FilterBag™ with self-locking Auto-Seal™
- AirClean filter lasts as long as 5 dust bags
- Includes one 2.6-qt. type K AirClean filter bags (replacements sold separately)
- Includes free H10 HEPA filter (replace annually)
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip stopper
- Stainless-steel telescopic wand
- Quick cable release and convenient cable clip
- Upholstery nozzle and crevice tool in convenient VarioClip™
- Socket for power brush connection
- 28-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in China
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.