Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/3/2015 4:50:36 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With the motto "forever better," Miele was founded in Germany in 1899 and has since grown to become the world's largest family-owned and -operated appliance company. Renowned for refined stylish and state-of-the-art engineering, every premium Miele product is a breakthrough in its category demonstrating the highest quality, performance and environmental standards. Unique and stylish vacuum systems with customized bags and filters are tailored to the precise needs of any household for years of consistent, trouble-free performance.
Lightweight yet efficient universal stick upright is designed for even the most sensitive smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting. Combination floor tool allows you to transition quickly from floors to carpeted surfaces with the flick of a switch. Wide thread lifters help collect dirt and dust while the lint catcher grabs surface threads and dirt. Modular design easily transforms into a handheld vacuum cleaner. Electrostatically charged AirClean™ filter, designed for normal use, retains up to 94% of particles.
Details and Dimensions
Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Upright Vacuum Cleaner. 12"Wx5"Dx48"H
- For smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- Powerful 1,000-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Max/min speed control
- Intensive Clean Plus FilterBag™ with self-locking Auto-Seal™
- AirClean filter lasts as long as 5 dust bags
- Includes one 2.6-qt. type K AirClean filter bags (replacements sold separately)
- Optional H10 HEPA filter, sold separately (replace annually)
- Ergonomic handle with anti-slip stopper
- Stainless-steel telescopic wand
- Quick cable release and convenient cable clip
- Upholstery nozzle and crevice tool in convenient VarioClip™
- Socket for power brush connection
- 28-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Weighs only 9 lbs.
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in China
Overall DimensionsWidth: 12" Depth: 5" Height: 48"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.