Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/2/2015 6:27:53 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Designed for smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting, the Onyx canister vacuum features both a parquet floor brush and an air-driven, rotating turbobrush especially designed to remove pet hair from low-pile carpeting. Features include a new, low-noise powerful vortex motor, six suction power settings, and the AirClean Sealed System® that keeps particulate contained. Rear parking system attaches floor tool to canister for short breaks. Electrostatically charged AirClean™ filter, designed for normal use, retains up to 94% of particles. Special indicator alerts you when it's time to change the bag.
- For smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- New low-noise 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Suction control via rotary dial with 6 power settings
- Exclusive AirClean Sealed System
- AirClean filter lasts as long as 4 dust bags
- AirClean FilterBag™ with self-locking Auto-Seal™
- Includes one 3.7-qt. type FJM AirClean FilterBags (replacements sold separately)
- Pre-motor filter
- FilterBag change indicator
- Optional AH50 Active HEPA filter, sold separately (change annually)
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs, sold separately
- Lightweight, telescopic aluminum wand
- Turbo comfort turbo brush
- Parquet twister floor tool
- Includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle on VarioClip™
- Lightweight skeleton construction
- 29.5-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Long electrical cord with one-touch automatic rewind
- 360° castor wheels for easy maneuvering
- Motor protection function with safety shut-off
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.