Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/22/2014 11:50:40 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
$499.00 sugg. $549.00
Designed for smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting, the Onyx canister vacuum features both a parquet floor brush and an air-driven, rotating turbobrush especially designed to remove pet hair from low-pile carpeting. Features include a new, low-noise powerful vortex motor, six suction power settings, and the AirClean Sealed System® that keeps particulate contained. Rear parking system attaches floor tool to canister for short breaks. Electrostatically charged AirClean™ filter, designed for normal use, retains up to 94% of particles. Special indicator alerts you when it's time to change the bag.
- For smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- New low-noise 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Suction control via rotary dial with 6 power settings
- Exclusive AirClean Sealed System
- AirClean filter lasts as long as 4 dust bags
- AirClean FilterBag™ with self-locking Auto-Seal™
- Includes one 3.7-qt. type FJM AirClean FilterBags (replacements sold separately)
- Pre-motor filter
- FilterBag change indicator
- Optional AH50 Active HEPA filter, sold separately (change annually)
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs, sold separately
- Lightweight, telescopic aluminum wand
- Turbo comfort turbo brush
- Parquet twister floor tool
- Includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle on VarioClip™
- Lightweight skeleton construction
- 29.5-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Long electrical cord with one-touch automatic rewind
- 360° castor wheels for easy maneuvering
- Motor protection function with safety shut-off
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.