Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/1/2015 12:25:39 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
The deluxe, full-size upright Cat and Dog vacuum is especially designed for pet households and includes strategic features to eliminate hair, dander and odor. Quiet two-motor system operates suction and rotary turbobrush separately. SwivelNeck™ makes it a breeze to maneuver around and under low-clearance furniture and angle into every corner. The handheld Mini Turbo Brush takes on upholstery, carpeted steps and other hard-to-reach spots. Four-speed suction and automatic carpet height adjustment maximize pet hair removal, while the 6-layer electrostatically charged FilterBag™ captures fine particulate and the revolutionary AirClean Sealed System® keeps it contained. Charcoal-activated Active AirClean™ filter helps reduce odors; LED headlight helps prevent dirt from hiding. An impressive 54-foot cleaning radius reduces hassle.
- ABS plastic
- Powerful 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- 4,800 rpm brush roller motor
- 2-motor system with separate control for Mini Turbo Brush
- Suction control via rotary dial with 4 power settings
- Patented SwivelNeck technology allows for extreme maneuverability
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- Handheld Mini Turbo Brush
- Includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery tool and extra-long crevice nozzle
- Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System
- AAC30 Active AirClean charcoal filter and pre-motor filter
- Includes one 6-layer, 5.45-qt. type U AirClean FilterBags (replacements sold separately)
- LED headlight for maximum visibility
- Includes free H10 HEPA filter (replace annually)
- 12-foot integrated flexible hose
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs
- Lightweight, telescopic aluminum wand
- 54-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Anti-tipping device for stability when using accessories
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.