Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/24/2014 3:49:04 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
$649.00 sugg. $715.00
The deluxe, full-size upright Cat and Dog vacuum is especially designed for pet households and includes strategic features to eliminate hair, dander and odor. Quiet two-motor system operates suction and rotary turbobrush separately. SwivelNeck™ makes it a breeze to maneuver around and under low-clearance furniture and angle into every corner. The handheld Mini Turbo Brush takes on upholstery, carpeted steps and other hard-to-reach spots. Four-speed suction and automatic carpet height adjustment maximize pet hair removal, while the 6-layer electrostatically charged FilterBag™ captures fine particulate and the revolutionary AirClean Sealed System® keeps it contained. Charcoal-activated Active AirClean™ filter helps reduce odors; LED headlight helps prevent dirt from hiding. An impressive 54-foot cleaning radius reduces hassle.
Purchase one of our top-performing Miele vacuums and receive two free boxes of vacuum bags, now through May 11.
- ABS plastic
- Powerful 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- 4,800 rpm brush roller motor
- 2-motor system with separate control for Mini Turbo Brush
- Suction control via rotary dial with 4 power settings
- Patented SwivelNeck technology allows for extreme maneuverability
- Automatic carpet height adjustment
- Handheld Mini Turbo Brush
- Includes natural bristle dusting brush, upholstery tool and extra-long crevice nozzle
- Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System
- AAC30 Active AirClean charcoal filter and pre-motor filter
- Includes one 6-layer, 5.45-qt. type U AirClean FilterBags (replacements sold separately)
- LED headlight for maximum visibility
- Includes free AH30 Active HEPA filter (replace annually)
- 12-foot integrated flexible hose
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs
- Lightweight, telescopic aluminum wand
- 54-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Anti-tipping device for stability when using accessories
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.