Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2014 4:17:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
$929.00 sugg. $1,029.00
The all-purpose Kona canister vacuum with integrated accessories features a new, low-noise powerful vortex motor, +/- suction control via foot switch with six power settings, and deluxe comfort-grip handle with Electro Plus electrobrush control. The unique electrostatically charged, 6-layer GN AirClean™ FilterBag™ captures fine particulate while the revolutionary AirClean Sealed System® keeps it contained. Hygienic HEPA exhaust filter traps 99.95% of respirable particulate and allergens. Dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle are fully integrated.
Purchase one of our top-performing Miele vacuums and receive two free boxes of vacuum bags, now through May 11.
- For use on all surfaces from smooth flooring to high-pile carpeting
- ABS plastic housing
- Low-noise 1,200-watt Miele-made vortex motor
- Suction control via +/- with 6 power settings
- Exclusive AirClean Sealed System
- Includes one unique 4.76-qt. type GN 6-layer AirClean FilterBag with self-locking Auto-Seal™ (replacements sold separately)
- Includes free AH50 HEPA filter included traps 99.5% of particulate (replace annually)
- Deluxe handle grip with electrobrush controls
- Lightweight skeleton construction
- Compatible with SBD285-3 combination floor tool for specialty rugs, sold separately
- Electric telescopic stainless steel wand
- Electro Plus electrobrush
- Parquet twister floor tool
- Integrated dusting brush, upholstery tool and crevice nozzle
- Long electrical cord with one-touch automatic rewind
- 33-ft. overall cleaning radius
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Made in Germany
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-Furniture Collection items at our stores within 90 days of customer receipt. Please understand, however, that bedding items may be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging. Furthermore, Outlet purchases may only be returned to an Outlet store. All other Crate and Barrel non-Furniture Collection merchandise may be returned to any other Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if such item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- If accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender. (See below for limit as to cash issued at time of return.)
- If accompanied by an Original Gift Receipt, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- If an Original Sales or Gift Receipt is not present, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales or Gift Receipt.
- For store returns of cash purchases accompanied by the Original Sales Receipt, a cash refund will be given up to $100. If the purchase exceeds $100, a check in the amount of the balance of the refund will be mailed to the customer.
Please note: Shop Cards and Gift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, Land of Nod and CB2 purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.