Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/31/2015 12:13:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Alexandra Carter reimagines the iconic farmyard rooster, rendering the rustic and familiar in fresh, painterly washes of deep blue, red and browns. Although appearing as a traditional watercolor, the work is the result of an unusual technique by which Carter applies pools of ink to waterproof yupo paper, allowing the pigment to traverse across the non-porous surface in unpredictable ways. Our limited-edition giclée reproduction of the original painting is printed on paper and hand signed by the artist. Each print is framed in pine with a matte black finish.
Details and Dimensions
Morning Rooster Print. 21.5"Wx0.75"Dx28.5"H
- Artist: Alexandra Carter
- Giclée print on paper, hand signed by the artist
- Pine frame with matte black finish
- Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire
- Dust with dry cloth
- Made in USA
Overall DimensionsWidth: 21.5" Depth: 0.75" Height: 28.5"
Tip for Hanging a Print with D-Rings
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass (or mirror) with glass cleaner & soft lint-free cloth.
- Hang by D-Rings provided. Do not hang with wire.
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- No screws or wall anchors included.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.