Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/3/2016 1:55:59 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Myrtle Top/ Elm Base Dining TablesCrate and Barrel Exclusive
You've designed your ideal table, from top to bottom in just the right size. The wood top is crafted of myrtle veneer, a member of the eucalyptus family, which has been smoked to bring out its characteristic ripples and ribbons that flow from deep mahogany to golden brown. Tung tree oil finish brings out the warm tones and grain of natural elm in a wood base crafted with keen attention to detail. Each base is constructed using traditional Chinese joinery without the use of nails or screws and features mitered corners and a slightly recessed apron for added stability.
- Top is myrtle veneer over engineered wood with smoked finish
- Naturally occurring color variation, texture and knots
- Solid elm base with tung tree oil finish
- BreathingJoinery ™ construction of base
- Made in Indonesia and China
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.