Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
5/25/2013 10:48:09 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Narita Chair with Fabric Cushion
Eastern influence opens up to casual comfort outlined in modern sculptural lines. Graceful slatted frame rounds out in a barrel back to embrace plush back and seat cushions, upholstered in chunky grey polyester basketweave. The subtle flare and dip of the continuous arms is mirrored in the curves of the tapered legs. Solid mahogany frame is stained a soft charcoal black to allow the beautiful wood grain to show through. Expertly handcrafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
Narita Chair with Fabric Cushion in Taylor Bark is now on sale. Other colors available at additional cost.
Details and Dimensions
Narita Chair with Fabric Cushion 31"Wx30"Dx31"H
- Solid mahogany
- Rattan seat
- Soft black stain with water-based topcoat
- Synthetic webbing suspension
- Seat and back cushions are down-blend encased in downproof ticking
- Upholstery fabric is 100% polyester with self-welt detail
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Made in USA and Indonesia
Overall DimensionsWidth: 31" Depth: 30" Height: 31" Seat CushionWidth: 25" Depth: 26" Height: 6" Back CushionWidth: 22" Depth: 6" Height: 17"
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Refer to additional Care Information brochure or our website.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- SW: Clean w/H2O based cleaning agents or mild water-free solvent.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and water.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and rotate cushion periodically.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.