Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/13/2015 9:19:33 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Here's more to consider.
- Donegal Chair Clearance $899.00 reg. $1,399.00
- Structure Rectangular Coffee Table Clearance $469.97 reg. $799.00
- Como Bench Clearance $999.00 reg. $1,499.00
- Portland 83" Media Console Clearance $1,259.97 reg. $1,799.00
- Colette Velvet Bench Clearance $499.00 reg. $699.00
- Como White Woven Chair Clearance $199.00 reg. $399.00
- Teak Top/ Natural Dark Steel Base 36" Sq. Parsons Dining Table Clearance $439.00 reg. $629.00
- Portland 55" Media Console Clearance $999.97 reg. $1,499.00
- Henri Bench Clearance $799.97 reg. $1,399.00
- Annexe Right Arm Sectional Loveseat Clearance $399.00 reg. $999.00
- Hughes Office Chair Clearance $449.00 reg. $599.00
- Klyne II Left Arm Sectional Apartment Sofa Clearance $899.00 reg. $1,300.00
Information and instructions
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696800.967.6696.
Keep it looking its best.
You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use any acidic or corrosive liquids on the tabletop.
- To avoid scratching, do not use a harsh or textured cloth.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.