Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/17/2014 1:38:51 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup View warehouse pickup options in your cart Check if item is displayed in stores
Elegant character of grey-veined marble honed to a smooth matte finish tops smoothly styled oak console table, stained to a rich saddle leather hue. Slim profile adds a sleek accent to entryway or hallway or fashions an elegant bedroom vanity or occasional desk. Streamlined design features slender integrated legs and center drawer with subtle recessed self-pull that opens to a cool grey interior.
Details and Dimensions
Nash Console Table. 44"Wx16"Dx29.75"H
- Honed-finished white marble with grey veining
- Solid white oak, white oak veneer and engineered wood
- Saddle finish with 10% sheen
- Dust with soft dry cloth
- Made in China
DrawerWidth: 20" Depth: 10.5" Height: 2.5" Floor To ApronHeight: 25.5" Overall DimensionsWidth: 44" Depth: 16" Height: 29.75"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly and easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.967.6696.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- Do not write directly on surface; use protective pad.
- Do not use liquid or aerosol products.
- Wood characteristics: grain, knots, pitting, mineral deposits.
- Clean with damp cloth; do not use glass cleaner.
- Do not use abrasive cleaner.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not leave newspaper or other printed material lying on surface.
- Clean soil build-up with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Color and natural veining will vary with each piece.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- Coasters must be used to protect from heat and water.
- Do not use any acidic or corrosive liquids on the tabletop.
- To avoid scratching, do not use a harsh or textured cloth.
- Keep away from extreme heat such as radiators or heating vents.
At Crate and Barrel, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. Every item in our collection is carefully inspected before leaving our distribution center. We encourage you to also inspect the furniture upon receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit, or if you discover any defect in manufacture, please contact us at 800.606.6462 or, for orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated within 7 days of delivery.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with your stock furniture purchase for any reason, please contact us within that same 7-day window. (Notably, for Stock Plus and Custom upholstery items, returns and exchanges are limited to transit damage or manufacturing defect.) If contacted within that 7-day window, we will arrange a pick-up of the items and will accept a return provided the return is completed within 90 days of delivery.
Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected. Appropriate exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law. Shipping and delivery charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply. In addition, in certain circumstances, a usage or restocking fee also may apply. Orders eligible for cancellation will be refunded in the original form of tender.