Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/25/2015 1:46:06 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Pickup Check store pickup options
Stylish and ultra-compact, the Nespresso Pixie has big features for brewing one perfect cup of espresso at a time. Fully automatic brewing works exclusively with Nespresso's premium coffee capsules (an assortment of 16 is included) for locked-in freshness and mess-free convenience. Select your cup and pour size for a single, double or triple shot, and even choose the brewing duration based on your preference. With its innovative Thermoblock technology, the Pixie heats in 25 to 30 seconds — faster than most single-cup models on the market, while the 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum flavor extraction. Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal receptacle (holds up to 10). Removable water tank is easy to fill; folding drip tray accommodates larger travel mugs. The Pixie is joined by the Aeroccino Plus chrome frother: two whisk attachments prepare two servings of milk to transform your espresso into a cappuccino, macchiato or latte. Dual steam and froth features perform to perfection at the touch of a button; nonstick interior makes for easy cleanup. Calibrated pitcher lifts off base for convenience.
Nespresso® and other Wedding Registry offers
Details and Dimensions
Nespresso ® Pixie Carmine Bundle: Espresso Machine and Aeroccino Plus Frother. 4.52"Wx14.53"Dx9.88"H
- Heavy-duty plastics
- Stainless-steel heating element
- 19 bars of pressure
- Folding drip tray accommodates cups up to 6"H
- Auto shut-off after 9 minutes
- Dishwasher-safe water tank, drip tray and capsule container
- Nespresso capsules available for order by email or at 800-562-1465
- Made in Switzerland
- Chrome finish exterior
- Teflon-coated interior
- Soft-touch black handle
- 4.4 oz. milk frothing capacity
- 8.5 oz. milk/steamed milk capacity
- Auto shutoff feature
- Hand wash
- Made in Switzerland
Overall DimensionsWidth: 4.52" Depth: 14.53" Height: 9.88"
Warranty Available View the manufacturer's warranty (PDF)
Manufacturer's Special Offer
To take advantage of the price match guarantee, call Crate and Barrel Customer Service at 800.967.6696 before making your online purchase.
Some exclusions and restrictions apply. See terms and details.
We will accept merchandise returns of non-furniture items within 90 days of customer receipt.
Outlet purchases and purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location. All other Crate and Barrel non-furniture merchandise may be returned in person to any U.S. Crate and Barrel store (excluding Outlets) or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail).
Bedding items can be returned or exchanged only if in their original packaging.
An appropriate exchange, credit or refund will be issued for the item(s) and any taxes due to be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Depending on the nature of the return/exchange and the presence of an original receipt or packing slip, we will issue an appropriate credit or refund in one of the following ways:
- With an Original Sales Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded in the Original Form of Tender (cash refunds are limited to $100 in store with any balance refunded as a check by mail).
- With an Original Gift Receipt or Gift Packing Slip, the item’s purchase price will be refunded via a Shop Card.
- Without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip, the item’s current retail price will be refunded via a Shop Card, regardless of amount. Valid photo ID is required for store returns without an Original Sales Receipt, Gift Receipt or Packing Slip.
Please note: Shop Cards, Gift Cards and eGift Cards are valid for Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod purchases and are not redeemable or subject to exchange for cash or a cash equivalent, except as required by applicable law.