Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/11/2016 2:13:26 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
For Nick Holland, inspiration comes any time, anywhere. That’s why he’s always prepared to make notes, make a sketch or snap a photo. "I’m a very visual person," he explains. "I always carry a little camera with me to record unexpected sources of design ideas, looking with curiosity at everything and everyone around me."
At 17, Holland saw a brochure on product design and knew instantly that he had found his calling. He attended the Royal College of Art in London earning a master’s degree with honors. After years of designing products as varied as construction equipment, telephones and medical equipment, he established his own business specializing in table and houseware design. Holland’s firm achieved great success, receiving numerous awards and having several products in the Victoria and Albert Museum’s ceramic collection.
Today, Nick Holland Design is based in Porto, Portugal, consulting on product design for an international client base.
More Olson Dinnerware
- Olson Grey Dinner Plate $9.95
- Olson Grey Bowl $8.95
- Olson Grey Low Bowl Clearance $6.97 reg. $9.95
- Olson Orange Low Bowl $9.95
- Olson Orange Mug $8.95
- Olson Grey Cup $7.95
- Olson Grey Saucer $5.95
- Olson Grey-Orange Bowl Clearance $3.97 reg. $8.95
- Olson Orange Serving Bowl Clearance $19.97 reg. $29.95
- Olson Grey Platter Clearance $14.97 reg. $24.95
- Olson Orange Divided Server Clearance $17.97 reg. $24.95
- Olson Orange Pitcher Clearance $17.97 reg. $24.95
- Olson 20-Piece Dinnerware Set Set Savings $149.95 open stock $167.00
- Olson 5-Piece Place Setting Set Savings $39.95 open stock $41.75
- Olson 16-Piece Dinnerware Set Set Savings $134.95 open stock $147.20
- Olson 4-Piece Place Setting Set Savings $34.95 open stock $36.80
Everything you need.
Read what people are saying.Our reviews are verified for authenticity. Learn More.
What you need to know.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if:
- Non-furniture items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt.
- A valid proof of purchase is provided (see below).
- Non-furniture items are returned in good condition—unused and unwashed.
If you discover an item has a manufacturer’s defect or was damaged during transit, we will accept the item for return or exchange with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, the item can be exchanged only for the same item. A valid photo ID is required.
We are unable to accept any items for return or exchange without proof of purchase. Items purchased as final sale cannot be returned, exchanged or repaired.
Items must be returned to the store brand where the purchase originated or by mail (if the item was ordered online or by phone and received by mail). Purchases made outside the U.S. may only be returned to the purchase location.